LaunchPad, Writer's Help 2.0 > What do I do when my free trial has ended?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 17, 2017
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

During your free trial access period, whenever you logged into your course LMS and clicked on a LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 assignment, you were taken directly to the assignment without having to log in. Correct? Well, after 21 days have passed, you'll see the prompt to enter your password instead of being taken directly to the LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 assignment. Follow these steps to upgrade your subscription from free to full access.

Enter your LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 password

This is the password associated with your LaunchPad or Writer's Help 2.0 account--not the one you use to log in to your course LMS, unless you set these as the same one. If you're not sure what your LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 password is, click Click Here for it to be e-mailed to you.

Select your access option

1. Click Enter an Access Code if you've purchased a package from the bookstore that contains a LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 access card or if you've purchased a stand-alone LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 access card. If you need further assistance, proceed to the article "How do I enter an access code?"
  2. Click Purchase Access if you'd like to purchase a LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 subscription with a credit card or PayPal account. If you need further assistance, proceed to the article "How do I purchase access?"
  3. Since you've already taken advantage of 21 days of free trial access, you will not be able to sign up for it again. You must either enter an access code you purchased from the bookstore or purchase online.

Attachments

Outcomes