The following instructions are for Writer's Help 2.0, but the same steps also apply when using LaunchPad.
Please visit this link for a video version of the instructions below:
STUDENT REGISTRATION: Connecting your Blackboard and LaunchPad Accounts (VIDEO)
- Log in to your institution's Blackboard site
- Find the course using LaunchPad Content
- Click on any LaunchPad Assignment with a Red Flag
- Disable Pop-Up Blockers in your Web Browser.
Visit these articles for help adjusting your Browser settings to access Launchpad Content
- After I got access to LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0, I clicked Continue to Site, but all I saw was a blank screen. What should I do now?
- I got an Integration Middleware Application error message. What does this mean?
- Agree to the Legal Terms
- If you already have a LaunchPad account that’s different from the email at the top of the registration screen, hit the change button, enter your LaunchPad email address, and password.
- If you already have an account and do not connect with the same LaunchPad email, only a portion of your grades will transfer to Blackboard.
- If you do not have a LaunchPad account, create a username and password and hit register.
- Click Enter an Access Code if you've purchased an access card from the bookstore: How do I enter an access code?
- Click Purchase Access to purchase a subscription with a credit card or PayPal account: How do I purchase access?
- Click Request Trial Access for 21 days of free trial access, after which you'll be required to purchase from the bookstore or online: How do I request free trial access?
- Make sure to apply full access to the same email address after the trial access expires or only a portion of your grades will transfer to Blackboard: What do I do when my free trial has ended?