Note: The following instructions are for LaunchPad, but the same steps also apply when using Writer's Help 2.0.
The recommended web browser for this process is Google Chrome.
Please visit this link for a video version of the instructions below: STUDENT REGISTRATION: Connecting your Blackboard and LaunchPad Accounts (VIDEO)
Log in to your institution's Blackboard site
Click on the course that uses LaunchPad content
Click on any LaunchPad assignment
Click on the content area in the left menu where your instructor has placed your LaunchPad content. You can identify LaunchPad assignments by the red flag logo.
Disable pop-up blockers in your web browser
Visit the following articles for help adjusting your browser settings to access LaunchPad content.
- After I got access to LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0, I clicked Continue to Site, but all I saw was a blank screen. What should I do now?
- I got an Integration Middleware Application error message. What does this mean?
Agree to the Legal Terms
If you already have a LaunchPad account that’s different from the e-mail address at the top of the registration screen, click Change, then enter your LaunchPad e-mail address and password.
Login or register with LaunchPad account
If you already have an account and do not connect with the same LaunchPad e-mail address, only a portion of your grades will transfer to Blackboard.
If you do not have a LaunchPad account, create a username and password and click Register.
Select your access option
- Click Enter an Access Code if you've purchased an access card from the bookstore: How do I enter an access code?
- Click Purchase Access to purchase a subscription with a credit card or PayPal account: How do I purchase access?
- Click Request Trial Access for 21 days of free trial access, after which you'll be required to purchase from the bookstore or online: How do I request free trial access?
- Make sure to apply full access to the same e-mail address after the trial access expires or only a portion of your grades will transfer to Blackboard: What do I do when my free trial has ended?