The Graph Module allows teachers to create graphs which can either be static or graded. To add a graph, click , then click the area on the question tab you want your graph to be.
Note: You may also use the Line Mover tool to create graphs.
- Delete. Removes this module.
- Grading status. Changes the module between static and graded.
- Revert. Removes changes made to module in current tab.
- Graph options.
a) Hide or show the background grid.
b) Hide or show axes or axes values.
c) Change the unit of numbers shown at intervals on the axes.
- Graph window.
d) Use the "min" and "max" to change the minimums and maximums of axes.
e) Allow or restrict a student from placing new objects on the graph.
- Add a new equation. Add a mathematical equation and have it graphed (as you would in a graphing calculator.)
- Upload point data. Paste or enter data points to be added to the graph.
f) Zoom in & out on the graph.
g) Select a point on the x or y-axis.
h) Pan around the graph.
i) Draw a line on the graph.
j) Draw a curve on the graph.
k) Draw a polygon on the graph.
l) Add a point on the graph.
m) Change color.