LaunchPad, Writer's Help 2.0 > STUDENT REGISTRATION: Connecting your Canvas and LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 Accounts

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Oct 5, 2017
Version 14Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Note: These instructions are for LaunchPad, but the same instructions can be applied when using Writer's Help 2.0.

Please visit this link for a video of the instructions below: STUDENT REGISTRATION: Connecting your Canvas and LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 Accounts (VIDEO)

Connecting your Canvas and LaunchPad Accounts:

Find the course using LaunchPad content

Open your course by clicking the course tile on your dashboard or by opening up the Courses menu at the far left.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Click on any LaunchPad assignment to initiate registration

If you aren’t sure which assignments are LaunchPad assignments, click on the Macmillan App on the left side of Canvas and click on the LaunchPad link.

Disable pop-up blockers if nothing happens after clicking on the LaunchPad link. Check your browser settings if you experience an error message.

Agree to the Legal Terms

Link your Canvas and LaunchPad accounts

If you already have a LaunchPad account that’s different from the e-mail at the top of the registration screen, click the Change link, then enter your LaunchPad e-mail address and password. 

If you already have a LaunchPad account and do not connect with the same LaunchPad e-mail, only a portion of your grades will transfer to Canvas.

If you do not have a LaunchPad account, create a username and password and click Register.

Select your access option

1. Click Enter an Access Code if you've purchased an access card from the bookstore: How do I enter an access code?
  2. Click Purchase Access to purchase a subscription with a credit card or PayPal account: How do I purchase access?
  3. Click Request Free Trial for 21 days of free trial access, after which you'll be required to purchase from the bookstore or online: How do I request free trial access?
  4. Make sure to apply full access to the same e-mail address after the trial access expires or only a portion of your grades will transfer to CanvasWhat do I do when my free trial has ended?

Attachments

Outcomes