LaunchPad and Writer's Help 2.0 > I need my students' grades in Blackboard now. Can I manually refresh them?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 14, 2017
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Although the Partner Cloud/Macmillan deep integration provides an automated process for gradesync, grades often take several hours to update. If you need your grades to appear in Blackboard immediately, you can use the Manual Grade Refresh support tool. You can use Manual Grade Refresh any time; it won't interfere with the automated gradesync.

Step 1

Step 2

In the course menu, click "Tools."

Step 3

On the Tools page, click the "Content Market Tools" link.

Step 4

On the Content Market Tools page, click the Macmillan logo.

Step 5

On the Macmillan Higher Education Tools page, scroll down to the Support Tools area, and click "Macmillan Grade Refresh."

Step 6

On the Macmillan Higher Education Grade Sync Refresh page, note that all gradable assignments you have brought into Blackboard are listed here. Accept all defaults, and click "Submit."

Blackboard will perform the gradebook refresh for all the items listed. It will then return you to the Macmillan Higher Education Tools page, and display a green bar indicating a successful update.

Step 7

Return to the Blackboard Grade Center to confirm that the students' scores have been posted.

Attachments

Outcomes