Before integrating Writer's Help 2.0 with D2L/Brightspace, please first prepare your Writer's Help 2.0 course. Below are links to get started.
Familiarize Yourself with Writer's Help 2.0 Content
Get Access to your Writer's Help 2.0 Course
Get Trained on Using Writer's Help 2.0 Content
Create your Writer's Help 2.0 course
- Create a Writer's Help 2.0 course
- Browse content in Writer's Help 2.0, Hacker Version or Writer's Help 2.0, Lunsford Version
- Assign Writer's Help 2.0 content
Once these steps are complete, proceed with your D2L/Brightspace integration. You can find the help articles for this process in the LMS Integration Table of Contents for Instructors.
- After activating your Writer's Help 2.0 course for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. Ignore these instructions and do not include them in your D2L/Brightspace course. These are for students who are not accessing Writer's Help 2.0 content within D2L/Brightspace. Instead, please direct students to this VIDEO or these WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS.
- Advise your students to disregard the instructions on their access cards.
- If the instructions in the student registration video or step by step instructions article are not followed, Writer's Help 2.0 grades will not sync with D2L/Brightspace.
- Do not prompt students to enter their LMS ID. This is not required for LMS integration or for gradesync to work.