The Pie Chart Module is meant for static display of data. It has no interactivity for students and cannot be used for graded input. To add a static pie chart, click , then click the area on the question tab where you want your graph to be. Click on the module to drop down the menu as seen below.
Next click on the Options tab. This will open up a menu as seen below.
- Title your first slice using the "Label" section.
- In the "Amount" section enter the percentage (out of 100%) you would like represented in this slice.
- Choose the color of the slice.
- Click "Add New Slice." This should make the slice appear in the window.
- Continue making slices by repeating the steps above. The "Free," "Used," & "Total" counts at the top of the menu keep track of the values you have entered so far.
- If at anytime you wish to make changes to an existing slice, you can click on that slice in the window and then continue editing it.
By clicking back to the "Tools" tab you can change the overall appearance of the chart by adjusting opacity, depth, and angle of the chart.