The Pie Chart Module is meant for static display of data. It has no interactivity for students and cannot be used for graded input. To add a static pie chart, click , then click the area on the question tab where you want your graph to be. Click on the module to drop down the menu.
Click on the Options tab. This will open up a menu where you can start adding slices to your pie.
- Title your first slice using the Label field.
- In the Amount section enter the percentage (out of 100%) you would like represented in this slice. You can also enter a numerical value.
- Choose the color of the slice.
- Click Add New Slice. This should make the slice appear in the window.
- Continue making slices by repeating the steps above. The Free, Used, and Total counts at the top of the menu keep track of the values you have entered so far.
- If at anytime you wish to make changes to an existing slice, you can click on that slice in the window to edit it.
- If you need to delete a slice, set the Amount to 0.
Click the Tools tab to change the overall appearance of the chart by adjusting opacity, depth, and angle.