If a student has dropped your course or enrolled in the incorrect section, you can choose to remove them from your Sapling Learning homework site.
NOTE: Your students will automatically receive a refund or Sapling credit as soon as you remove them from the Participants list. See the instructions below.
- From your main course page, click Course Management.
- Choose Participants.
- Locate the desired student and click the Remove button .
- Click OK to confirm the removal.
- If the student has already paid, they will be refunded or credited as appropriate.
- If you do not see a Remove button, it is likely because the end date of the course has passed. If you believe the end date has been set incorrectly or that there is a need to remove the student even after the course has ended, please contact your Client Success Specialist.
- If you click the Remove button and nothing happens, you may have inadvertently checked a box to "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs". To regain that functionality, try restarting your browser. That is, close all windows and tabs completely before returning to the page.