Sapling Learning > Search and Search Results

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 29, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can search for any word or phrase contained in the book or your notes. Type a word or phrase into the search bar on the left, then press the Enter key on your keyboard. Search results are not case sensitive.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Your search results will be categorized by where they are found: Table of contents, Book Text, Notes, or Highlights.

Table of Contents

If the search text is found within a chapter or section title, the search result is shown in the Table of Contents section. Clicking on Table of Contents will show all of the corresponding results below. Clicking on the text of any of the results will take you directly to the first page of that chapter or section. The search text will be highlighted in yellow on the page.

Book Text

If the search text is found anywhere in the book text, the search result is shown in the Book Text section. Click on Book Text to show all of the corresponding results below. Click on the text of any of the results to go directly to the page with the search result. The search text will be highlighted in yellow on the page.

Example search results listed with page number

Shared Notes and My Notes

If the search text is found within a note (shared or personal) it will show up in the corresponding section of the search results. Click on the text of any of the results to go directly to the page containing that note. If there is a link contained in the note (internal or external), clicking on the link in the search results box will take you to the target of that link, rather than the page containing that note.

My Highlights

If the search text is found in book text that you have highlighted, it will show up in the My Highlights section of the search results. Click on the page number of the search result to go directly to the page containing the corresponding highlight. The search term will be highlighted in yellow within your existing highlight.

Attachments

Outcomes