The information tab influences how questions are organized in the library. You can correlate your activities to a topic (referred to as the "Focus") and categorize them according to question type and level of difficulty.
The prerequisites should include prior sections of the book upon which the topic is based.
- Title. Enter a title for the question. The title field will not be visible to students.
- Description. Enter a brief description of the question. The description will not be visible to students.
- Difficulty. Select the difficulty of the question.
- Cognitive Type. Select the option that best represents the type of assessment.
- End of Chapter. Ignore this area.
- Question Number. Ignore this area.
- Pass algorithmic variables from parent to child. Ignore this area.
- Regenerate algorithmic variables. Ignore this area.
- Focus and Prerequisite. Select Focus and then click on the desired focus for the question. Setting a prerequisite is optional and can be done after setting the focus.
- Help. Click to access brief instructions on topic mapping.