- Click the question (to select it). To remove multiple questions, hold down the control key and click the other questions. To remove multiple question pools, select the pools and deselect the headers.
- Click the trash icon.
- Click the book icon to open the library .
- Choose a topic on the far left. The available questions will appear in the middle of the page.
- Click the question (to select it). To select multiple questions, hold down the control key and click the other questions.
- Click the Add Selected Items button , or drag the question into the list, or click the checkbox in the Use column .
- The added questions will appear at the end of the assignment.
Also see the help article Finding Questions.
To rearrange questions in the Assignment list, simply drag them up or down (or use the up/down arrow buttons after selecting a question or questions).
Under Question Banks (aka the library), you can click the column headers to arrange the list by that property. For example, you can sort the list of available questions by difficulty. Click the same header again to reverse the sorting.
To undo a change to the question list, click the undo button at the top of the Assignment. To reapply a change you undid, click the redo button . These options will only be available to you until you navigate away from the page.