The Bar Graph Module is meant for static display of data. It has no interactivity for students and cannot be used for graded input. To add a static bar graph, click , then click the area on the question tab where you want your graph to be.
You have three choices for the style of your graph: normal, grouped, and stacked. Select one.
Next, click Add datapoints. This will bring up a list of tools.
- Use the Label section to type in how you would like the bar to be labeled.
- Use the Amount section to enter the value for the bar.
- Select the color of the bar.
- To add the next bar click Add New Bar.
- To select a different bar click on the bar you wish to change on the graph.
- Select the bar you wish to change by clicking on it on the graph.
- Use Bar alpha to make the bar more or less opaque.
- Use Bar width to make the bar wider or narrower.
- If you choose to use either the Grouped or Stacked graph styles, you will also have the option of adding or removing groups under the graph properties section.