The Bar Graph Module is meant for static display of data. It has no interactivity for students and cannot be used for graded input. To add a static bar graph, click , then click the area on the question tab where you want your graph to be.
You have three choices for the style of your graph: normal, grouped, and stacked. Select one.
Next click the words "Add datapoints." This will bring up a list of tools.
- Use the "Label" section to type in how you would like the bar to be labeled.
- Use the "Amount" section to enter the value for the bar.
- Select the color of the bar.
- To add the next bar click "Add New Bar."
- To select a different bar click on the bar you wish to change on the graph.
- Select the bar you wish to change by clicking on it on the graph.
- Use "Bar alpha" to make the bar more or less opaque.
- Use "Bar width" to make the bar wider or narrower.
- If you choose to use either the "Grouped" or "Stacked" graph styles, you will also have the option of adding or removing groups under the graph properties section.