Your Client Success Specialist has most likely made chapter assignments for you as a starting point. Here's how to view them, so that you can decide what changes, if any, need to be made.
- Click on the name of an activity.
- Skim the question titles to get a general sense of the activity. You may need to scroll down to see all the questions.
- To see an expanded view of a particular question, double-click on its title. Double-click again to collapse it.
- To preview the whole assignment as a student would see it, click the button.
- Use the numbers on the left side of the preview to navigate to different questions, or use the Next and Previous buttons.
- Click Return to the Activity Editor when finished.
Note that your attempts made in the assignment preview will be saved, even if you close the browser and return later. To refresh the assignment preview (clear out your work and update the question list), double-click on any question title as described in step 3.