The Animation/Image Module can be used to upload image files and display them in IBIS. The module supports both JPEG and SWF image formats. Files up to 100 kB can be uploaded. For Flash files (SWF), both static and dynamic images are supported. Note: IBIS cannot display background color in SWF files.
Image names cannot have periods (.) or spaces in them.
- Good example: Figure_1-2.jpg
- Bad example: Figure 1.2.jpg
To upload an image file, click the Image icon in the top pane of IBIS. Then click in the stage and a window will open, allowing you to browse files to upload.
- Delete. Removes this module from the stage.
- Revert. Removes changes made to module in current tab.
- Grading Status. Indicates that the module is static. In graded modules, clicking on this button changes the module between static, graded, and interactive.
- Upload Image. Opens a dialog box to select and load an image file.
- Show Border. Adds a border around the module.