Every time you close and re-open the app, it will prompt you again for permission to access your calendar. Tap Connect Google Calendar to give calendar access.
Note: Android users must also sync the app to their Google Calendar. For more instructions on how to do that, see the help article How do I sync the Android app with Google Calendar?.
- Go to the iOS Settings for Privacy.
- Go into the Calendars section.
- In the Sapling listing, tap the button so that it turns green.
- Go into the Sapling App and open the More section in the top right side of the screen.
- Tap the option to Resync Calendar.
If you still do not see a “Sapling Learning” calendar in the iOS device’s Calendar application, please ensure that you are signed into iCloud and have the Calendar synchronization option turned on.