Important note: Currently, mobile assignments can only be printed one page at a time, using your browser's print function. Instructions for printing non-mobile assignments are given here.
While we recommend completing your assignments online to avoid wasting paper, we understand that sometimes it's easier to work things out on paper. To print an activity:
- Click the activity you wish to print.
- Click the Print button in the top bar of the assignment. (If the icon is not available, your instructor has disabled printing for that assignment.)
- Choose whether you want to print the entire assignment or to print the current item (one single question).
- Follow any additional on-screen prompts (these will depend on your computer's printing settings).
- Complete the assignment on paper.
- Return to the site to enter your answers and receive feedback. Be careful to match each question to what you see on screen.