When you click on the green link to any Flash-based activity, the first question of the activity will appear. Here are a few of the features on each question that you will need to be aware of.
- Question stem
- Response entry - There are several different types of answers you may be asked to give. Read the following help articles to learn more about each type.
- Map - Clicking the Map tab will show you a map of the activity so you can skip to another question.
- Previous - Clicking Previous will take you to the previous question.
- Give Up - Choosing Give Up & View Solution will permanently end your ability to answer that question and score it as incorrect. The following prompt will appear before your choice is finalized.
Clicking Yes, view solution will allow you to view a complete and detailed explanation of the entire problem.
- Check Answer - Clicking Check Answer will save and grade your response to that question. Normally, you will be provided with feedback if you get the answer wrong and will be able to attempt the question again.
- Next - Clicking Next will take you to the next question.
- Exit - Clicking Exit will return you to your course. Only those questions you have clicked Check Answer on will be saved and graded. You can come back and finish the activity anytime before the due date passes.
- Print - Clicking Print will create a PDF of the activity to save or print.
- Calculator - Clicking Calculator will bring up a basic calculator on your screen to use for calculations.
- Periodic Table - Clicking Periodic Table will bring up a periodic table to aid you in answering questions.
*Note that your teacher may disable some of these features on certain assignments.