- Question stem
- Response entry - There are several different types of answers you may be asked to give:
- Map - Clicking the "map" tab will show you a map of the activity so you can skip to another question.
- Previous - Clicking "previous" will take you to the previous question.
- Give Up - Choosing "give up and view solution" will permanently end your ability to answer that question and score it as incorrect. The following prompt will appear before your choice is finalized.
Clicking "Yes, view solution" will allow you to view a complete and detailed explanation of the entire problem.
- Check Answer - Clicking "check answer" will save and grade your response to that question. Normally, you will be provided with feedback if you get the answer wrong and will be able to attempt the question again.
- Next - Clicking "next" will take you to the next question.
- Exit - Clicking "exit" will return you to your course. Only those questions you have clicked "check answer" on will be saved and graded. You can come back and finish the activity anytime before the due date passes.
- Print - Clicking "print" will create a PDF of the activity to save or print.
- Calculator - Clicking the "calculator" will bring up a basic calculator on your screen to use for calculations.
- Periodic Table - Clicking the "periodic table" will bring up a periodic table to aid you in answering questions.
*Note that your teacher may disable some of these features on certain assignments.