Select the peer review assignmentYou can also click "Start" if you wish.
Click "Start Here"You will see your peers' assignments under "Assigned to Me." Click "Start Here" to begin editing.
COMMENT ON YOUR PEER'S WORK
Use "Response Topics" to add your comments
Highlight a portion of the text you want to comment on
Click on a response topic
Fill in your responseClick "Save" when you're done.
Continue adding responses to the paper
- You will see how many responses you've added in each topic.
- Your responses will be color-coded according to Response Topic.
These icons are there to allow you to quickly give feedback to your peers. You will see subjects like "spelling," "word choice" and several others. You can insert these "shields" into the place in the text in which you believe your peer should work on that particular subject.
Use "Reader's Advice" icons to add additional feedback
Click into the text in the place you'd like to add Reader's Advice
Click the appropriate iconYou can add many Reader's Advice icons as you deem appropriate.
Use the three additional icons to add more context
- Insert the thumbs up to let your peers know they did a nice job in a particular area;
- Insert the comment bubble to add a comment;
- Insert the question mark icon to ask a question.
ANSWER SUMMARY QUESTIONS
Click "Answer Summary Questions"
Answer the questions and click "Save" when you're done
Click "Save, Close" when you're finished editing
Select "I want to finish this paper later" if you want to return to editing at a later time.