Here are some of the things you can do on your dashboard.
- The main navigation bar is at the top.
- You can add/change profile information by hovering over the Pilot Menu button and clicking Profile.
- Use the Add New button to join classes.
- The grey boxes on the left side alert you to things that need your attention and make accessing deeper levels of WriterKey a click away.
- Organize what you see on your dashboard with the filter buttons along the top. You can click more than one at a time to access more information. Simply click on a selected filter to deselect it.
- Each Assignment, Activity, and Workshop is featured in its own display box beneath the filters.
- The yellow, white, and orange status bars at the bottom of each display box keep you up to date on progress. Yellow status means the assignment is ready to begin, orange status means the assignment is past due, and white status means the assignment was submitted on time.