WriterKey > How do I edit an existing assignment?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 17, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Click the assignment you wish to edit

Click the "EDIT" icon that appears in the Actions bar

Edit your assignment on the Assignment Sheet page

Note: An orange exclamation mark indicates that you must fill out that field.

1. Click "Edit" to edit the Title, Genre or Grade Level.
  2. A green check mark means that you have completed filling out that portion of the assignment. You can click the check mark, however, to edit that option.
  3. If this is your first assignment, you will have to fill in your grading options and rubric. These will become your default, although you can change them for each assignment if you wish. For more information on selecting grading options, please read How do I select grading ("Grade With") settings for an assignment?
  4. Click the "Objectives" to add objectives for your students. To learn more about "Objectives" please read How do I set objectives for my students' assignments?.
  5. Click on "Texts" to provide required texts for the assignment.
  6. If you want to add a "Resource," such as an assignment sheet or model select that here.

For more information on how to add "Texts" and/or "Resources," please read How can I share resources like model documents, detailed assignment instructions, and required readings with my students?.

Click "Done, return to Dashboard" when you've completed editing your assignment

Attachments

Outcomes