Select the assignment you wish to editClick on the assignment title on your dashboard to open the assignment.
Click the "EDIT" icon that appears in the actions bar
Edit your assignment on the "Assignment Sheet" page
Note: An orange exclamation mark indicates that you must fill out that field.
- Click Edit to edit the Title, Genre, or Grade Level.
- A green check mark means that you have completed filling out that portion of the assignment. You can click the check mark, however, to edit that option.
- If this is your first assignment, you will have to fill in your grading options and rubric. These will become your default, although you can change them for each assignment if you wish. For more information on selecting grading options, please read the help article How do I select grading ("Grade With") settings for an assignment?.
- Click Objectives to add objectives for your students. To learn more about Objectives please read the help article How do I set objectives for my students' assignments?.
- Click on Texts to provide required texts for the assignment.
- If you want to add a Resource, such as an assignment sheet or model, click Resources.
For more information on how to add Texts and/or Resources, please read the help article How can I share resources like model documents, detailed assignment instructions, and required readings with my students?.