Diagnostic quiz questions are now available in several LaunchPads including:
- The St. Martin's Guide to Writing, 11e
- LaunchPad Solo for Readers and Writers
- Everything's an Argument, 7e
- McWhorter, Successful College Writing, 6e
- Ruszkiewicz, How to Write Anything, 3e
- Current Issues and Enduring Questions, 11e
- Practical Argument, 3e
- The Bedford Guide for College Writers, 11e
- LaunchPad Solo for Hacker Handbooks
- LaunchPad Solo for Lunsford Handbooks
Eight Diagnostic tests are available to help instructors identify potential problem areas in each student's study of reading and writing. Each of the four topics: Sentence Grammar; Style, Punctuation, and Mechanics; Reading Skills; and Reading Strategies features a pre- and post-test to assess each student's improvement over time.
You should see Diagnostics listed in your Resources on the main page of your LaunchPad. From here you can:
If you'd like to assign all eight tests as a unit, hover your cursor over Diagnostics, then click Assign at the right.
Assign all Diagnostics at once
Click on Diagnostics to expand the cluster and select the Diagnostic you'd like to assign. Hover your cursor over the title, then click Assign at the right.
Assign one Diagnostic at a time
Set a due date for your assignment, then click Assign.