- A rubric is a tool that your instructor may use to communicate the expectations for an assignment.
- It lists the criteria and describes levels of quality from excellent to poor.
HOW DO I USE A RUBRIC TO SCORE VIDEOS?
Open the Video Assignment
Click on the Video Assignment from your LaunchPad home page or your Writer's Help 2.0 Assignments page.
Score the video
- The Criteria to Score counter will let you know how many criteria you've scored as you go;
- The Total points awarded counter will let you know how many points you've awarded as you go;
- Click the boxes corresponding to the grade you want to give for each of the various criteria.
- Use the scroll bar on the right to scroll to see the entire rubric.
Return to the "Assignment" tab
You can submit the assignment if you've fulfilled the minimum requirements set by your instructor. Look at the Assignment Details to find out if there are any requirements that you haven't fulfilled.
If you're ready you can now Submit the Assignment.