LaunchPad > How are LaunchPad and LaunchPad Solo different for students?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 17, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

LaunchPad and LaunchPad Solo are both intuitive course spaces with curated, pre-built lessons, but there is one important difference between the two.

LaunchPad has an e-book and LaunchPad Solo does not

• LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, often including LearningCurve adaptive quizzing that will engage you with the material.
  • LaunchPad Solo provides multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, often including LearningCurve adaptive quizzing that will engage you with the material, but without an e-book.

LaunchPad with e-book

The pre-built chapters are organized around e-book chapters in LaunchPad.

You can read the e-book and complete assignments you find in these units. To see a list of all of your Assignments, check the top of the page.

For more information about completing your assignments please read the help article How do I complete my assignments?.

LaunchPad Solo without e-book

The units in LaunchPad Solo contain easy-to-use modules and activities, but do not contain an e-book.

To see a list of all of your Assignments check the top of the page. If your instructor assigns any part of a unit, it will appear here.

For more information about completing your assignments please read the help article How do I complete my assignments?.

Attachments

Outcomes