LaunchPad, LearningCurve > What do I do if my access code doesn't work?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Mar 31, 2017
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If you have tried entering your access code and it didn't work, read on to find out what to do.

Is your access code from a used book?

If your access code is on an access card from a used book, the code may have been used already or has expired, so you can't register with it. You can still purchase an access code from your bookstore or purchase access online.

Does the title on the access card match the title you need access to?

The title on the access card must match the title you wish to gain access to. So, if you need access to LaunchPad for Myers, Psychology, 11th Edition, then your access card needs to match that title in order for you to use its code.

If you purchased the access card alone or in a package with other course materials from the bookstore and the titles don't match, return to the bookstore and explain that the access card does not match the title you need access to.

Are you sure you're entering the access code correctly when registering?

The code will be a series of numbers and lowercase letters separated by hyphens and will have the following format:

XXX-XXX-XXXXXXXX

Access codes do not contain the number 1. If something looks like a one, it is likely the lowercase letter L.

Read this article to be sure you're entering the access code found on the access card correctly when registering: How do I register for my course using an access code?

Attachments

Outcomes