LaunchPad, Writer's Help 2.0, LearningCurve > How do I register for my course using an access code?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 14, 2017
Version 14Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Notes

• If you've enrolled with free trial access, you will ultimately need to register again with an access code you've purchased from your bookstore or by purchasing a subscription online. Upon registering again, you must use the same email address that you used with free trial access. If you do not use the same email address, all course work completed will be lost.
  • For more information on what to do after your free trial access has expired, see "How do I convert free trial access to full access?"
  • Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but please know that the registration process detailed here is the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.

Go to the course-specific URL provided by your instructor

Select I have an access code.

Enter your student access code exactly as it appears (including all dashes)

Click Submit.

Enter your e-mail to see if you already have an account

Click Submit to check whether you already have an account on one of our sites.
  • If you have an account, you will be asked to re-enter your password as below. Once you've entered your password and clicked "Submit" proceed to Click "Join Course" to confirm this is the course you wish to join
  • If you don't already have an account, you will be taken to the terms of use. If that's the case for you, look at the next, "Read and click to accept Terms of Use."

Read and click to accept Terms of Use

Enter your name, choose a password and select register

Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one special character and one numeric character.

Click "Join Course" to confirm this is the course you wish to join

If this isn't the course you meant to join, click "join a different Course."

When accessing your new course you may find the Join Course button that is light green, meaning it isn't active. If this happens, check to see if you're being prompted to enter your campus LMS ID.

Enter your course

Attachments

Outcomes