You can review your results on a Homework assignment including previous attempts on the assignment's Review Submissions page. You can navigate to the Review Submissions page when you first open the assignment or while you are working on the assignment.
For more information on completing an assignment, please refer to the help article How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?.
Click on "Review Submissions"
Jump to Review your attempts.
After submitting an answer to a question, click Done in the lower right-hand corner. This will bring you to the status screen.
- Click the Start button to start the next attempt
- View the number of attempts completed in the Attempts column
- View the number of attempts remaining in the Remaining column
- View your score on the question so far in the Score column
- Click on the number in the Review column to review your latest attempt
- Click on the arrow next to the number in the Review column for a drop-down to choose which attempt to review