LaunchPad > How do I view previous Homework Assignment submissions?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 17, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can view previous Homework Assignments on the "Review Submissions" page. You can navigate to the "Review Submissions" page using one of two different methods.

For more information on completing an assignment, please refer to the help article How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?.

Method 1: Accessing the "Review Submissions" page from the homework activity page

Click on the Homework Assignment on your home page

Click on "Review Submissions"

Review your attempts

You can:

• Start the next attempt;
  • Review the number of attempts completed;
  • Review the number of attempts remaining;
  • Review your score on the question so far;
  • Click on the number in the Review column to see the latest attempt;
  • Click on the arrow next to the number in the Review column for a dropdown to choose which attempt to review.

After you've clicked on the number or selected an attempt from the dropdown in the previous step you will see the question feedback page.

Method 2: Accessing the "Review Submissions" page from the question navigation

Click on the Homework Assignment on your home page

Click to start the homework or choose to attempt one question

Click the "Done" button on the lower right

Doing this will take you directly to the "Review Submissions" page.

For more information on navigating between questions, please refer to the help article How do I navigate between questions while completing a Homework Activity?.

Review your attempts

You can:

• Start the next attempt;
  • Review the number of attempts completed;
  • Review the number of attempts remaining;
  • Review your score on the question so far;
  • Click on the number in the Review column to see the latest attempt;
  • Click on the arrow next to the number in the Review column for a dropdown to choose which attempt to review.

After you've clicked on the number or selected an attempt from the dropdown in the previous step you will see the question feedback page.

Attachments

Outcomes