LaunchPad > How do I submit remaining Homework question attempts after starting my assignment?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 11, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Before submitting attempts, review the Homework policies

Open the Homework activity to view the policies. You can also view number of attempts remaining on this page.

In the navigation bar at the top you will see:

• The title of the activity
  • The point total and if you have earned points toward that point total
  • The due date and time

Under Policies you will see:

• The due date and time
  • Which attempt (if your teacher is giving you more than one) will be reported to the gradebook
  • If you can save and return to a question after starting the activity

To submit remaining attempts:

There are two ways for you to submit your remaining Homework question attempts after you've started your Homework Assignment.

For more information on completing a Homework assignment, please review the help article How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?.

When you first open the Homework activity

From the homework activity start screen you can view the Attempts column next to each question to see how many attempts you have left and your score on previous attempts. You may attempt a question until 0 attempts remain, regardless of whether you've already submitted a correct answer.

Click the Attempt button at the far right of a question to try and answer it. Click Resume to continue working on a saved attempt for a question. For more information on submitting a Homework question attempt, please refer to the help article How do I submit a Homework question attempt?.

From within the Homework activity

While working on a particular question you can use the Retake button in the lower right to make another attempt on that particular question. You will only have access to this button when you actually have more attempts left.

When you are ready to attempt another question, click Done or Start #. For more information on question navigation please refer to the help article How do I navigate between questions while completing a Homework Activity?.

Attachments

Outcomes