This article will show you how to navigate between questions while complete a Homework activity. For more information on completing a Homework activity, please refer to the help article How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?.
Use Navigation Buttons
The following navigation controls will appear at the bottom of your screen once you submit an attempt for a question:
- Status: A paper icon will appear indicating that your response has been submitted (hover over the paper icon to see your submission status).
- Retake: Click here to retry the same question in the homework. You will only see this button if you have attempts remaining.
- Start #: You can click the Start # button to move to the next question.
- Done: Click Done if you're done with the question. Clicking Done will bring you to the status screen (see below), which shows the status of all the questions in the Homework.
- Click Start to begin a question. As long as you have attempts in the Remaining column, you can start a question. Keep using your attempts until you answer the question correctly to get the highest possible score. Notice in the example below that the Start button is grayed out. That means that there are no attempts remaining.
- Click the button in the Review column to review your most recent attempt at the question. To review previous attempts, click the drop-down arrow and select the attempt you want to review.