This article will show you how to navigate between questions while complete a Homework Activity. For more information on completing a Homework Activity, please refer to the help article How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?.
Use Navigation Buttons
The following navigation controls will appear at the bottom of your screen once you submit an attempt for a question:
- Status. A paper icon will appear indicating that your response has been submitted (hover over the paper icon to see your submission status).
- Retake. Click here to retake the quiz. You will only see this button if you have more attempts left.
- Start. You can click the start button to move to the next question.
- Done. Click Done if you're done with the homework. Clicking done will bring you to a screen (see below) that shows the status of all the questions in the Homework.
- Click "Start" to begin a question again. Notice in the example below that the "Start" button is grayed out. That means this student used up all the attempts.
- Click the down-arrow in the "Review" column to see how you answered that particular attempt.