LaunchPad, LearningCurve, Writer's Help 2.0 > How do I register for my course by purchasing access online?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 1, 2017
Version 15Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

This article describes how to purchase access to LaunchPad online. Please be aware that when you purchase online, you will simply be given access to the product of your choosing. You will not receive an access code to enter later.

Note: If you've previously enrolled with free trial access, please see the help article How do I convert free trial access to full access?. Make sure you use the same e-mail address to register when you purchase online as you did to register for free trial access.

Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but the registration process detailed here is also the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.

Go to the course URL provided by your instructor

Alternatively, go to the LaunchPad website and follow the instructions to find your course.

Select I want to purchase access, enter your e-mail address, and click "Submit"

If you already have an account, you will be asked to re-enter your password as below. Once you've entered your password, jump to "Click Add to Cart".

Click on the image to zoom in.

If you don't already have an account, you will be taken directly to the terms of use. If that's the case for you, continue to the next step.

Read and agree to the Terms of Use

Enter your name, choose a password, and select "Register"

Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one special character, and one numeric character.

Click "Add to Cart"

Select your required subscription length and click Add to Cart. Note that you can see the price of the item here.

Choose your method of payment

From here, you can proceed in one of two ways:

Pay with your PayPal account

Click "PayPal"

Click "Continue"

Click "Confirm Payment"

You can click Edit Items if you need to make any changes.

Jump to Click "Continue to LaunchPad" to open LaunchPad.

Pay with a debit or credit card

Enter your debit or credit card information

Click Continue when you're done.

Click "Confirm Payment"

Click "Continue to LaunchPad" to open LaunchPad

Click "Join Course" to confirm this is the course you wish to join

If this isn't the course you meant to join, click join a different Course.

When accessing your new course you may find a Join Course button that is light green, meaning it isn't active. If this happens, check to see if you're being prompted to enter your campus LMS ID.

Enter your course

Attachments

Outcomes