LaunchPad, Writer's Help 2.0 > How do I complete an instructor submitted video assignment?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Aug 7, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The following instructions are for instructor submitted video assignments. This type of video assignment will include a video added by your instructor for you to view. You may also be required to comment on the video and score it using a rubric.

If you are looking at an assignment where you need to add a video, please see the help article How do I complete a student submitted video assignment?.

Open the Video Assignment

Click on the Video Assignment from your LaunchPad home page or your Writer's Help 2.0 Assignments page.

Read the policies

The policies will list the due date and other instructions you'll need to know to complete the Video Assignment.

Click "Open Video Review" to begin the Video Assignment

Hit play to watch the video

Note that you must watch the video before completing the assignment. You may have the option of watching the video on Youtube, but doing this will not enable you to complete the assignment.

Completing the assignment

1. Click the Assignment tab to view your assignment details.
  2. Click the Comments tab to enter comments. For more information on adding comments to your Video Assignment, see the help article How do I comment on a video in a Video Assignment?.
  3. Click the Rubric tab to score the video using the rubric. For more information on rubrics, see the help article What is a rubric and how can it help me score videos?.
  4. Click the Transcript tab to view a full transcript of the video.

Click Submit Assignment from the Assignment tab when you've completed the Video Assignment

You must submit the minimum number of comments required by your instructor and also complete the rubric if your instructor has assigned one. Note, however, that you can comment as many times as you'd like -- you are not limited by the minimum comment requirements of your instructor.

Attachments

Outcomes