Late Nite Labs > How do I edit/customize the answer key for short answer questions?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jun 19, 2017
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Start editing an assignment

Follow the instructions in the help article How do I edit/customize the short answer questions? to start editing an assignment.

Click "Show Answer Key and Lab Manual"

The Answer Key will appear in a panel to the right.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Click "Copy Text to Answer Key"

If you have made any changes to the short answer assignment, you will most likely want to start by copying those changes to the Answer Key. Click the Copy Text to Answer Key button.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Edit Answer Key

Start typing in your custom answers. Please note that because short answer assessments are manually graded, the answers entered here are only used for your own benefit when grading. Students will not see any changes made only to the Answer Key.

View Background and Procedures

You can also view the Background and Procedures by clicking on their tabs, but these are here only for reference.

To learn about editing Background and Procedures, see the help article How do I modify the text portions of my lab such as Background and Procedures?.

Click Save

Once you're done, click the Save button at the bottom of the page and return to your Assignments.

Attachments

Outcomes