Here are some things to try if your homework problems are not loading or showing up.
- First: Ensure that Flash player is enabled in your browser of choice. Most browsers have a default setting to "ask" whether to enable Flash on each site you visit. If you are not being asked to allow Flash when you use Sapling Learning, you should change the setting to "always allow" or "make an exception" for Flash to be enabled there.
- Next, verify your Flash version. If it is already up to date, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall your Flash plugin.
- Make sure you are using a compatible device. For more info, see the help article What are the minimum system requirements for your media?.
- See if clearing your browser cache helps.
- Try using a different browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Another potential cause could be your internet connection. Check to make sure your internet access is working correctly, and perhaps try a different network.