If you forgot (or never knew) your username or password, first try requesting a new password.
- Go to this form.
- Enter your e-mail or your username (there is no need to enter both) and click OK.
- If nothing happens when you click OK, then the info you entered is not in our system. If you are sure you already have an account, try again with a different username or e-mail address.
- Once you’ve entered the correct username or e-mail, you will be taken to a confirmation page where you can click Continue.
- Wait 15 minutes, and then check your e-mail (and spam filter).
- Click the link in that e-mail, then wait for a new e-mail to arrive with your login info.
There is always the possibility that you misspelled your username or e-mail and that is what is preventing you from logging in to your account. If this is the case, you will need to contact tech support to correct the error. Updating your e-mail address in your profile will only change your contact e-mail address and not your username.
If the above instructions do not resolve your issue, contact tech support. Do not create another account.