If you forgot (or never knew) your username or password, first try requesting a new password.
- Go to this form.
- Enter your e-mail or your username (there is no need to enter both) and click OK.
- If nothing happens when you click OK, then the info you entered is not in our system. If you are sure you already have an account, try again with a different username or e-mail address.
- Once you’ve entered the correct username or e-mail, you will be taken to a confirmation page where you can click Continue.
- Wait 15 minutes, and then check your e-mail (and spam filter).
- Click the link in that e-mail, then wait for a new e-mail to arrive with your login info.
If the above instructions do not resolve your issue, contact tech support. Do not create another account.