An account with Macmillan gives teachers in the U.S. and Canada:
- free access to instructor resources
- exam copies of textbooks and access to premium media
- our guaranteed fastest service
Once you request an account, we have to verify your status as an instructor. This can take up to two full business days.
Go to the Higher Ed catalog and click Log in to begin the process of creating an account.
Go to the catalog and click "Log in" at the top
Enter your e-mail addressYou will be taken to the first screen of the registration process and asked to identify whether you are a new or returning instructor. If you think you may already have an account because you've used our books and media in the past, enter your e-mail address under Returning instructor and click the Forgot Password? link. Otherwise, enter your e-mail under New instructor and click Register.
Confirm you do not have an account
You may see a screen asking you to confirm that you don't already have an account. This may indicate that you should return to the previous step and try logging in instead of registering. To continue registering, select I don't have an account yet, make sure your e-mail address is correct, and click Next.
Enter your account information
- Enter your contact information and make a note of your password.
- Select whether to opt in to e-mail updates.
- Search for your school and department and select your position.
- Click Submit to complete the registration.