Sapling Learning > Why don't I see an eTextbook for my course?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Nov 22, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
There are a few reasons why you may not be seeing the eTextbook for your course. 

You are trying to access the e-book from an incompatible device

If an eTextbook is available in your Sapling Learning course, you can always view it or purchase it within a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer. Once purchased, you can always read the eTextbook within the Sapling App on an iPad (see the Resources section of the Sapling App). Some newer Sapling e-books are also available to be read offline using a mobile device. However, the majority of eTextbooks offered are not yet available for iPhone or Android devices.

Your course does not offer an eTextbook

If this is the case for your course, you will not see any links or references to an e-book anywhere in the course when accessing it from a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer.

You have not yet purchased the eTextbook (higher ed only)

In this case, you will see links to your e-book but not be able to access the links without paying or starting a free trial. For more information, see the help article How do I purchase access to the eTextbook?.

Attachments

Outcomes