MacmillanLearning.com > How do I manage my email preferences for my Macmillan Instructor Account as a returning user?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 17, 2017
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

An account with Macmillan gives teachers in the U.S. and Canada:

• free access to instructor resources
  • exam copies of textbooks and access to premium media
  • and guarantees our fastest service.

To comply with anti-spam regulation in Canada (CASL), Canadian instructors must choose to receive e-mail offers for reviewing and other information--even if they received such offers in the past.

Go to macmillanlearning.com and click "My Account"

Hover over the "Get Help" button at the top right and click "My Account" in the menu that drops down.

If you are not logged in, enter your email address and password

You will be taken to the first screen of the registration process and asked to identify whether you are a new or returning instructor. Enter your email address and password under "Returning instructor." 

Click "Forgot Password?" if you can't remember your password or have trouble logging in to your account.

Manage your email preferences

Once you've logged in, you'll be able to edit your contact information, including the email addresses you have associated with your account and whether or not you choose to receive updates about reviewing opportunities and product information. You'll be able to update your preferences at any time.

To subscribe to email updates, check the box for "Yes, e-mail me product updates."

To unsubscribe, click "Please remove this from your e-mail list."

Then scroll down and click the Save button.

Attachments

Outcomes