Sapling Learning > Why don't I see events on my calendar?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Oct 3, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

To receive alerts, you must install the app on your mobile device and enable calendar access.

Android users

Android users must accept the calendar request, then sync the Sapling Learning app with their Google Calendar. For instructions on how to do that, please view the help article How do I turn the calendar alerts on?.

iOS users

If you accept the calendar request the first time you launch the app, you should automatically be receiving calendar alerts. If you did not accept the request, please view the help article How do I turn the calendar alerts on?.

If you agreed to mobile alerts but don’t see any events on your device's iOS calendar, it may be because you don’t have iCloud enabled. If you are using another calendar application, such as Gmail, on the device calendar, it blocks Sapling Learning from writing to your calendar. Enabling iCloud will resolve the issue. Go to Settings, then iCloud, and create an account or log in. Shortly after doing this, you will be prompted to merge data and calendars from iCloud. Merging will enable the events to be written to the device calendar.

If you have iCloud turned on, the default setting from Apple is to show events 30 days into the future and the past, which means that you will not see events more than 30 days out.

Attachments

Outcomes