LaunchPad, Writer's Help 2.0, LearningCurve > How do I convert free trial access to full access?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Oct 18, 2017
Version 19Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can purchase your course materials from the bookstore or purchase access from our e-commerce site any time after you acquire free trial access, either before or after your free trial access has expired. Please use the following instructions to enroll with standard access to the course.

When you’re ready to purchase or when your free trial access has expired, you will need to enter the same first name, last name, e-mail address, and password that you used to create your free trial account. Doing so will ensure that your work remains associated with your account.

Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but please know that the purchase process detailed here is the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.

Go to your course URL

Whether you plan to purchase a subscription online or to register a code you have obtained from the bookstore, you should first go to your course URL.

Note: Make sure you are not logged in.

If you wish to purchase a subscription online with a PayPal account, a credit card, or a debit card, jump to I want to purchase access. If you have purchased an access code from the bookstore, jump to I have a student access code.

I want to purchase access

If you wish to purchase a subscription online with a PayPal account or a credit or debit card, select I want to purchase access and enter the e-mail address you've been using to log in. Click Submit.

Enter the password you used when you signed up for free trial access

User-added image
Click on the image to zoom in.

Select your course and click "Add to Cart"

Enter your payment information

Either enter your credit card information or click PayPal and enter your PayPal information. Then click Continue.

Click "Confirm Payment"

Click "Continue" to proceed to LaunchPad

Click "Join Course"

Continue working

When you complete your enrollment, you will be brought to your course home page. All of your assignments should be there, as well as any work you've submitted or grades you've received during the free trial access period.

I have a student access code

If you have purchased an access code from the bookstore, select I have a student access code and enter the code exactly as it appears, including the dashes, into the Access code field. Click Submit.

Enter the e-mail address you used to sign up for free trial access and click "Submit"

Enter your password and click "Submit"

Click "Join Course"

Continue working

When you complete your enrollment, you will be brought to your course home page. All of your assignments should be there, as well as any work you've submitted or grades you've received during the free trial access period.

Attachments

Outcomes