Writer's Help 2.0 > Where do I get my assignments?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 17, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

From your main page

From your course home page, click the Assignments tab. Your assignments are contained within an assignment unit.

Open the assignment unit

You will see a list of everything your instructor has assigned. To open an assignment unit, click on the title or the arrow to the left of the title.

Open the assignment

You will see your assignment or list of assignments. Click on the assignment you wish to open.

From your assignment page

You will see your assignment. In this case, there are questions to answer. This is done by clicking the radio buttons to the left of the questions. Click Submit, when done. All questions must be answered before the assignment is complete and your Instructor can view and grade it. For more information on how to complete assignments, please see the help article How do I complete my assignments?.

To navigate to the next page of your assignment or back again, click the Next or Previous tabs located at the top right of the page. To get back to the main page, click the Home tab located on the top left of the page.

Attachments

Outcomes