LearningCurve > Where do I go? Navigating LearningCurve

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 12, 2017
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Course drop-down menu

In the upper right-hand corner of your LearningCurve course, you’ll find a drop-down menu that allows you to navigate between courses.

The drop-down menu will list all of the courses that you are enrolled in. Simply click on a course title to enter that course. It is also possible to change course enrollments from this menu. If, for instance, you’ve joined a general course and would like to move into your instructor’s course, go into the general course and click Join a different course in the menu to switch out of that course and into your instructor's course.

How do I know what my assignments are?

LearningCurve activities are listed in a table on the main page. If your instructor has assigned a due date to the activities, each activity title will be highlighted in green and the due date will be listed.

Activities can be assigned by your instructor without a specific due date. These activities will need to be completed by the end of the semester.

To sort the activities by due date so that you know which activity needs to be completed next, click the checkbox to the left of Sort By Due Date.

Attachments

Outcomes