LearningCurve > How do students get access to LearningCurve?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 14, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

To watch a video explaining how students can access LearningCurve, click the image below. Or, to read the article, scroll down to the text below the video.

Student Access

• Students can gain access by entering an access code or by purchasing access online. Access codes for LearningCurve can be found in new copies of a textbook or on access cards (which include access codes). Both can be ordered by and purchased from your school’s bookstore.
  • If students have a used book or chose not to purchase a textbook, they can purchase access directly from the LearningCurve site.
  • Finally, students can sign up for 21 days of temporary access while they decide which purchase option to take.

My students are having trouble getting into this course. How can I help them?

When students purchase access or register a student access code, they’ll be asked to select their course information (the same set of information you entered as your course information) from a set of drop-down menus. Make sure they are entering the correct course information.

If they continue to have problems, they can contact tech support (Higher Ed only).

A student registered into the wrong course. How can I switch them into the correct course?

If your student registered into the wrong course, he or she can switch into the correct course by selecting "Join a different course" from the drop-down menu in the header. They will be asked to select the institution’s state/province, enter the institution’s city and name, and select the appropriate academic term, instructor, and course from the corresponding drop-down menus.

How long will students have access to this product?

Students have access to LearningCurve for six months from the date when they purchased or entered an access code.

Can my students get a refund if they drop my course?

See the help article Can my students get a refund if they drop my course?

Attachments

Outcomes