Before integrating your Macmillan course with Blackboard, please first prepare your course. Below are links to get started with LaunchPad. For Writer's Help 2.0, see the help article Preparing Writer's Help 2.0 for Integration with D2L/Brightspace.
Familiarize yourself with LaunchPad content
Get access to your LaunchPad course
Get trained on using LaunchPad content
Create your LaunchPad course
- Create a LaunchPad course (VIDEO)
- Browse content in LaunchPad (VIDEO)
- Assign content in LaunchPad (VIDEO)
Once these steps are complete, proceed with integrating LaunchPad content with Brightspace/D2L. Instructions for this can be found in the LMS Integration Table of Contents for Instructors.
- After activating your LaunchPad for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. Ignore these instructions and do not include them in your Brightspace/D2L course. These are for students who are not accessing LaunchPad within Brightspace/D2L. Instead, direct students to this video or these written instructions.
- Advise your students to disregard the instructions on their access cards.
- If the instructions in the student registration video or step-by-step instructions are not followed, LaunchPad grades will not sync with Brightspace/D2L.
- Do not prompt students to enter their LMS ID. This is not required for LMS integration or for gradesync to work.