Before integrating your Macmillan course with Blackboard, please first prepare your course. Below are links to get started with LaunchPad. For Writer's Help 2.0, see the help article Preparing Writer's Help 2.0 for Integration with Canvas.
Familiarize yourself with LaunchPad content
Get access to your LaunchPad course
Get trained on using LaunchPad content
Create your LaunchPad course
- Creating a new LaunchPad course (VIDEO)
- Browsing content in LaunchPad (VIDEO)
- Assigning content in LaunchPad (VIDEO)
Once these steps are complete, proceed with integrating your LaunchPad with Canvas. You can find the instructions for how to do so in the LMS Integration Table of Contents for Instructors.
- After activating your LaunchPad for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. Ignore these instructions and do not include them in your Canvas course. These are for students who are not accessing LaunchPad within Canvas. Instead, direct students to this video or these written instructions.
- Advise your students to disregard the instructions on their access cards.
- If the instructions in the student registration video or step-by-step instructions are not followed, LaunchPad grades will not sync with Canvas.
- Do not prompt students to enter their LMS ID. This is not required for LMS integration or for gradesync to work.