Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
For more topics, see Sapling Learning Table of Contents for Instructors (Higher Ed): Part 1.
Question authoring is not yet available to teachers for mobile-friendly assignments. However, we are proud to offer the ability for you to edit our questions or write your own in our older flash-based system. Note that students can only view flash assignments on a desktop or laptop, not on a mobile device. Also note that an assignment must contain all flash-based questions, or all mobile-friendly questions (a given assignment cannot contain a mixture of both types).
- Text Entry
- Graded Text Entry
- Numeric Entry
- Multiple Choice
- Symbolic Equation
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Chemical Equation
- 2-D Molecule
- 3-D Molecule
- Orbital Diagram
- What is the difference between the Solution Tab and the Correct Tab?
- What is the difference between an Incorrect tab and a Default tab?
- What does the eye icon do?
- How does Numeric Entry differ from Short Answer?
- How do I enter a hyperlink in IBIS?
- Who can I contact to use the Line Mover tool to create graphing questions?
If your e-book experience doesn't match with the articles shown directly below, you are probably using an older e-book. See the eTextbooks section below.
- How do I access the new e-book in Sapling Learning?
- How do I download my new e-book to read offline?
- How do I highlight and take notes in my new e-book?
- Book Navigation
- Skim Mode
- Search & Search Results
- Shared Notes
- Using the Sidebar
- Linked Content
- What are interactives?
- How many interactives do you have, and for which subjects?
- Where can I find the interactives?
- How can I use interactives in my course?
- How can I assess student use of the interactives?
- What other instructional resources are available for interactives?
- On which devices can I use the interactives?