Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
Managing Your Profile
Access to FlipIt
- What are the minimum system requirements for your media?
- How do I gain access to FlipIt?
- What can I do if a student tries to register and gets an error message? (ADMINISTRATORS ONLY)
- How do my students gain access to FlipIt?
- How can students get free trial access?
- What do I do if students are saying they can’t see their grades or the course?
Managing Your Enrollments
- What is the difference between a Course Master and an Instructor?
- How do I view active and inactive courses?
- How can I join a course as a student?
- How can I withdraw from a course?
- How can I change the Unique IDs for my students?
- How can students update their i>clicker account?
- How can I update my students' i>clicker accounts?
Creating a Course (Course Wizard)
- How can I create a course using the Course Wizard (VIDEO)?
- How can I create a course using the Course Wizard?
- How can I access and edit Global Course settings?
- How can I select course content?
- How can I edit Assignment Settings?
- How can I set holidays?
- How do I use the Schedule Generator to create a schedule for the semester?
- How can I make sure assignments are available for the duration of the semester?
- How can I change the titles of units to match my book?
- How can I set assignment due dates without using the Schedule Generator?
- How to add the Flipit Calendar to your Google or Outlook Calendars
Course Roster Management
- How can I access the Course Management View?
- Can I delete my course?
- Are there different types of instructor enrollments?
- How can I enroll a user in the course as an instructor or TA?
- How can I view and set instructor access levels?
- How can I enroll a user in the course as a student?
- How can I edit a student's Unique ID?
- How can I verify the students enrolled in my course are the same roster of students provided by my institution's online course management system?
- How can I retrieve non-matched Unique IDs?
- How can I e-mail students who do not have valid Unique IDs?
- How can I access the Course Roster Management view?
Track Student Work
- My student's grades aren't appearing in the gradebook. How can I fix this?
- How can I export the gradebook?
- How can I manually change a student's grade?
- How can I change a student's gradebook status?
- How to understand score bars
- How do I see how much time my students are spending on activities?
- How can I access my i>clicker data?
- How can I find my i>clicker data?
- How do I add i>clicker data?
- What is i>clicker data?
- How do I view i>clicker registrations?
- How can I manually register clicker IDs to a student?
- How can I add or delete i>clicker IDs?
Assign, edit and manage assignments
- How do bridge questions differ from problems?
- How can I create a Bridge Question?
- How can I create a Problem Question?
- How can I delete a question from a Problem or Bridge assignment?
- How can I extend a deadline for a single student?
- How can I reset a student's attempts?
- How can I add new sections and units in FlipIt?
- How can I allow late work for a penalty in Flipit?
- How do I assign uploaded lectures to the appropriate course units?
- How can I embed a video in a slide?
- How can I add or remove Prelecture slides?
- How do mastery clusters in Problems work?
- How can I make a question optional/worth no points?
- How can I change the weight of assignment types?
- How can I edit an assignment?
- How can I pull an assignment from a previous course?
- Where can I find my Instructor Supplements?
- Instructor set-up - Blackboard
- Instructor set-up - D2L/Brightspace
- Instructor set-up - Canvas
- Instructor set-up - Moodle
- Instructor set-up - Sakai
- Instructor grade sync