Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
For additional topics, see Sapling Learning Table of Contents for Instructors (High School): Part 1.
All assignment types
- Gradebook Basics
- Configuring Grading
- Editing Grades
- Advanced Gradebook Settings
- Filtering Grade Book
- Looking at Individual Students
- Rearranging the Grade Book
- Grade Import and Export
- Hide Grades From Students
- Grade Column Order
- Drop the Lowest n Grades
- How do I change the grading policy after students have started the assignment?
- Viewing Work on Mobile Assignments
- Resetting Work on Mobile Assignments
- Mobile Assignment Grading Policies
- Changing Scores in Mobile Assignments
- Viewing Student Answers to Mobile Assignment Questions
- Mobile vs Flash Assignment Statistics
- Mobile vs Flash Assignments - Editing Scores
External activities (offline assignments)
NEW e-booksIf your e-book experience doesn't match with the articles shown directly below, you are probably using an older e-book. See the eTextbooks section below.
- How do I access the new e-book in Sapling Learning?
- How do I download my new e-book to read offline?
- How do I highlight and take notes in my new e-book?
- How do I use the Notebook in my new e-book?
- Book Navigation
- Skim Mode
- Search & Search Results
- Shared Notes
- Using the Sidebar
- Linked Content
- How do I get the app?
- What features are available in the app?
- How do I refresh the app to see recently updated information?
- As an instructor, how do I extend due dates via the app?
- What are interactives?
- How many interactives do you have, and for which subjects?
- Where can I find the interactives?
- How can I use interactives in my course?
- How can I assess student use of the interactives?
- What other instructional resources are available for interactives?
- On which devices can I use the interactives?
Question authoring is not yet available to teachers for mobile-friendly assignments. However, we are proud to offer the ability for you to edit our questions or write your own in our older flash-based system. Note that students can only view flash assignments on a desktop or laptop, not on a mobile device. Also note that an assignment must contain all flash-based questions, or all mobile-friendly questions (a given assignment cannot contain a mixture of both types).
- Text Entry
- Graded Text Entry
- Numeric Entry
- Multiple Choice
- Symbolic Equation
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Chemical Equation
- 2-D Molecule
- 3-D Molecule
- Orbital Diagram
Question Authoring FAQ
- What is the difference between the Solution Tab and the Correct Tab?
- What is the difference between an Incorrect tab and a Default tab?
- What does the eye icon do?
- How does Numeric Entry differ from Short Answer?
- How do I enter a hyperlink in IBIS?
- Who can I contact to use the Line Mover tool to create graphing questions?