Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
- What are the minimum system requirements for your media?
- Video tour: A student's introduction to Writer's Help 2.0
- How do I register for my course using an access code?
- Access Code FAQs
- How do I register for my course by purchasing access online?
- Can I get free trial access to my course?
- What do I do if my access code doesn't work?
- Can I enroll in a course that isn't connected to a college instructor or high school teacher?
- Can I access my course using a public or shared computer, such as in my school's computer lab?
- What can I do with Writer's Help 2.0?
- Where do I get my assignments?
- How do I complete my assignments?
- Can I see how I'm doing as I go?
Get student access
- How do I log in once I've already registered?
- How do I convert free trial access to full access?
- I've forgotten my username/password. What do I do?
- I'm in the wrong course. How do I get into the correct one?
- Can I combine my grades from two or more accounts?
Search Writer's Help 2.0
Complete your assignments
- How do I complete Quick Help and other Writer’s Help 2.0 pages?
- How do I complete exercises?
- How do I complete writing prompts?
- How do I complete a diagnostic?
- How can I use my Diagnostic Performance Report?
- How do I complete an assignment module?
- How do I complete a writing guide?
- How does LearningCurve work?
- My assignment has no title and I can't click to open it. What should I do?
Complete your video assignments
- What is a Video Assignment?
- How do I complete an instructor submitted video assignment?
- How do I complete a student submitted video assignment?
- How do I load a video into a Video Assignment?
- How can I convert or compress a video?
- How do I comment on a video in a Video Assignment?
- What is a rubric and how can it help me score videos?
- How do I know if I've completed a Video Assignment?